BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Blah

     Having kind of a blah day today. getting some housework done, and watching T.V.
My man's at work, I get to relax, and just do what I want. BUT..... I still can't wait till he gets home. Housework is sooo boring.
     We had to put our cat, Darrell down this week. He was so sick, the vets couldn't do anything. I miss the little guy so much, I didn't realise how empty the house would feel. We have to tell the kids tonight when we pick them up (not going to be easy).

                                                        R.I.P Darrell    I miss you


   I really hope we have some nice spring weather this weekend. It would be nice to get outside, maybe have a weenie and marshmallow roast. We have been cleaning up the yard, I'm just waiting to get my garden tilled, I cant wait to have a nice vegetable garden. All my seeds are ordered, and I'm pumped.
     Well I should probably go fold some laundry, I'll be back this weekend when I have something to talk about.
                                                                                           *MAL*

1 comments:

LoopyGem said...

sorry to hear about Darryl...
Where did you order your seeds? :)