BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Friday, March 11, 2011

My first blog

     So I just spent about an hour trying to figure out what I was going to call this Blog. Then I couldn't find an available web address. Now I'm staring at this blinking cursor wondering what on earth I could write about. Some people make it look so easy. Looks like I'm off to a great start.....I usually have so much to say, a condition my mom calls diarrhea of the mouth.....I have never had a blog but I had a live journal in highschool. A good friend of mine told me about this site today, it sounded like fun. We went for a walk this morning. The weather has been really nice the last few days. Spring is around the corner and I can't wait.....
     I guess I should say a few words about myself. I'm 24 years old, I live with my boyfriend, and his 2 kids live with us on weekends. I live on the mountain. I love it up here, out of town. It's my favorite place in the world. We have 2 cats and a bunch of fish. I would like to get a dog someday but one of our cats is kinda crazy, and to be brutally honest, I have every ounce of faith that he could kill a dog if he really wanted to. He's tiny but mighty. Our other cat is the complete opposite, yet they love each other.
     Well I must wrap things up for tonight. It's 11:40pm and I have a big day tomorrow. My boyfriend and I are thinking of taking the kids into the city to the museum to see the big T-Rex. Should be fun. so until next blog, take care, and good night.
                                                                   *MAL*
                                                                                                           
    

0 comments: